Cedar cottages, tastefully decorated, secluded amongst tall shady gum trees in natural bushland, providing peace and privacy in self-contained comfort.
A Private Getaway
Peacefully nestled amongst tall shady gum trees, the cottages provide a private and secluded setting.
To the delight of many visitors, Kangaroos in their natural environment can be viewed on the property at dusk and dawn most times of the year.
For a hideaway holiday far away from the crowds, this is the ideal choice.
- Comfortable, country style furnishings
- All linen provided
- Federation gaslog fireplaces
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen, including fridge, stove & microwave oven
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player
- Individual barbecue and outdoor settings
- Pure rainwater to every tap
- Relaxed picturesque rural setting designed for maximum privacy
The Hunter Valley
The Hunter Hideaway Cottages are situated just two hours north of Sydney off a pleasant country lane in the heart of the famous Hunter Valley, Australia's premium wine growing district.
Visit the many nearby wineries and attractions or just relax on the sun drenched verandahs, enjoying the tranquil bushland.
Each of the four cedar cottages are 3½ star rated and set approximately 100 meters apart for privacy and seclusion.